1. Gift Cards can be used as full or part payment for any Goods purchased in any participating The Body Shop® store in Singapore.
2. Gift Cards cannot be used as payment for on-line purchases.
3. You can add a minimum amount of S$10 at any time, up to a maximum value of S$300.00.
4. Gift Cards will expire (and unspent funds thereon forfeited) 12 (twelve) months from the date of activation.
5. Funds on Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
6. Refunds or credits for goods purchased with the card will be paid back onto the card account.
7. To check the balance on your Gift Card, take the Gift Card to one of our participating stores and ask a sales assistant for a balance enquiry. They will scan the Gift Card through a till; you will then have the option to request a printed balance enquiry.
8. We reserve the right to share transactional information with any law enforcement body if requested.
9. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or terminate the Gift Card scheme with not less than three months’ prior written notice. We will highlight any amendments or discontinuance through signage in our stores, and on our website www.thebodyshop.com.sg/en/gift_cards.aspx.
10. We cannot replace the Gift Card if lost. Please treat the Gift Card as you would cash.
11. This Gift Card is issued by The Body Shop (Singapore) Pte Ltd, 3 Killiney Road, Winsland House I, #06-02/06, Singapore 239519. Customer Services (65) 6836 2322.